please help

Hi there!

i was very happy to find ur group, because i have the wonderful > scooter Honda FES 250 Foresight model 1999 > can u advice me how to find its workshop or owners manual? > please help me it is so important > > thank u > Reham Yassen
Reply to
Reham38

This isnt really the best newsgroup for you , this is for old cars . Try here uk.rec. motorcycles

Lou Bricant

Reply to
Lou Bricant

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Lou Bricant" saying something like:

For a Honda Foresight?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon