Prop-Vehicles/Classic Cars for Film & TV

Merlin ( snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

So *that's* where all the Mk 1 Trannys have gone.

Got any good Mk 2 Zephyrs?

Reply to
Adrian

Given that your site is so poorly knocked together and unlikely to be listed by any decent search engine, I can understand why you feel the need to promote it by spamming news groups. You might be lucky enough to get away with it this time, but before doing it again you would be well advised to read the TOS/AUP of your ISP, and the charters of the groups you intend infesting with your turdlets.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

With most spammers I simply say nothing and lart. This one has all the signs of being a newbie who might learn the error of his ways. If he fails to absorb a clue there is both a landline and mobile telephone number on his web site.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

You also forget that spammers generally never come back to the NG's they spam. Btw, you're crossposting.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Physician heal thyself. You are posting upside down and not trimming.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Not spamming or trolling, I was helping someone out. The meta-tag analyser gave the site a good rating. I will ask him about the MK II Zephyrs.

You are actually interested in old cars or just sitting on your arse with an attitude ?

If you are so smart what is wrong?

Reply to
Merlin

It would be nice if people discussed the cars. The picture gallery link should now be working.I ran the web page through this meta-tag analyzer:-

it came out fine. Check it if you don't believe me? How my mate gets hold of these vehicles I will never know. The Thunderbird is one of only 6,000(?) built! The Humbers are in good condition.

Still none of these cars compare to the ones I saw in Havana,Cuba recently.

I shall be posting the link to these old American cars when I have scanned all the pictures. Getting a taxi that is a 1954 Chevrolet Bel-Aire in excellent condition is quite an experience.

Merlin

Reply to
Merlin

I'm smart & I'll tell you a few things that are wrong w/ the site.

First, if you're really trying to get listed by SE's... then you would have SEO'd the site. You would have understood that the first part of your site (literally the html) is nearly most important to Google.com. You would have stuffed all of your crappy JS code in a .js file & linked to it from your .html file. Then you would have put in better keywords & had the SE's re-visit the page after so long. Then you would have actually put some EFFORT into the design & not make it look uglier than my ass hair. After you've done that, you would find a real domain (also part of SEO--search engine optimization) instead of hosting it across a few free sites. The page is crap. Your spam is crap. Go away.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Not to mention the broken images at the bottom & advertisements everywhere. And a gay counter. EFFORT man... ffs.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Spammers always think that it would be nice if people ignored their utter lack of manners and discussed the topic that the spammer wants them to discuss.

Spammers are however fuckwits.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That may be true, but the fact remains that, by and large, they succeed in what they're doing. If they didn't, then they would have disappeared by now. Think about that.

Reply to
Dean Dark

S'pose timeshare touts, Nigerian money laundering emails, cold calling Telcos and 'energy suppliers' fit in the same category... They don't go away either...

Simon H

Reply to
Simon H

Extra photos will be added in the next few days

Havana Cars:-

Merlin

The supply of stupid people is endless. They don't have to be successful, they simply have to be many.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Not smart enough to post the right way up and trim to context though.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

More photos of old American cars in Havana have been added :-

Some of the pictures are 'quick-shots' taken from a bus or a taxi.

I don't know the make of all the cars ?

Reply to
Merlin

You're not much use then are you?