Prop-Vehicles/Classic Cars for Film & TV

How are you going to hire them, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"If you are so smart what is wr "I'm smart & I'll tell you a few things that are wrong w/ the site."

And put them together.. then you're too illiterate to be using a computer in the first place =). Go back to your toying with your baby rattle. Welcome to my kill file.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

If I were a techie man Daidle-deedle-daidle-digguh-digguh-deedle-daidle-dum All day long I'd techie-techie-bum If I were a techie man I wouldn't have to work hard Daidle-deedle-daidle-digguh-digguh-deedle-daidle-dum If I were a biddy-biddy tech Digguh-digguh-deedle-daidle geek

I'd build a big, tall house with computers by the dozen Right in the middle of the town A fine tin roof with real wooden floors below There would-a be one long staircase just going up And one even longer coming down And one more leading nowhere just for show

I'd fill my yard with clicks and turkeys and chips And mice, for the town to see and hear Squawking just as noisily as they can And each loud quack and click and gobble and honk Will land like a trumpet on the ear As if to say "here lives a techie man"

Oich!

If I were a techie man Daidle-deedle-daidle-digguh-digguh-deedle-daidle-dum All day long I'd techie-techie-bum If I were a techie man I wouldn't have to work hard Daidle-deedle-daidle-digguh-digguh-deedle-daidle-dum If I were a biddy-biddy geek Digguh-digguh-deedle-daidle anorak

I'd see my wife, my slapper Looking like a anorak man's wife With a proper double chin just like me Supervising TV meals to her heart's delight I see her putting on airs and strutting like a peacock Oy! What a happy mood she's in! Screaming at the computers day and night Deguyah-haiwidididua-hiam!

The most anorak men in town will come to spit on me They will ask me to advise them Like Solomon the Wise "If you please! Anorak geek Pardon me! Anorak geek Posing problems that would cross a techie-chief's eyes Boi, boi, boi, boi, boi, boi, boi, boi, boi And it won't make one bit of difference If I answer right or wrong When you're a geek they think you really know

If I were a techie I'd have the time that I lack To sit in the warehouse and pray And maybe have a seat by the gent's toilet And I'd discuss the techie books with the learned men Seven hours ev'ry day And that would be the sweetest thing of all

Oich!

If I were a techie man Daidle-deedle-daidle-digguh-digguh-deedle-deedle-dum All day long I'd techie-techie-bum If I were a techie man I wouldn't have to work hard Daidle-deedle-daidle-digguh-digguh-deedle-daidle-dum Lord Gates, who made the chip and the program You decreed I should be what I am Would it spoil some vast eternal plan If I were a techie man?

Now you can masterbate all over your computer you anorak geek !

Steve Firth wrote:

Reply to
Merlin

Tut, tut.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The first one is either a 1949 or a 1950 Ford. The fourth one closely resembles a 1937 Buick but may not be. The fifth one is either a 1952 or '53 Chevrolet. The sixth one is a 1946 Pontiac. The seventh and last one is a 1954 Dodge. George Patterson I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.

Reply to
George Patterson