Re: 2CV Chrome parts!!!

"Jamez" wrote

Ive got a "D" Reg 2CV Special and I'm looking to replace the bumpers > and headlights with "chrome" replacements....anyone know where I may > be able to source these parts.

Hi Jamez

Chrome headlamp shells were used on Charlestons, so you might be able to find some used ones. If not ECAS sell them.

I didn't think chrome bumpers were available for the 2CV, but I may be wrong; I'm sure Adrian will pipe up in a minute.

Cheers Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Todd

Andrew Todd ( snipped-for-privacy@ukonline.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Dyane stainless rear is a straight fit on. Dyane stainless front will fit, but looks a little odd, due to the huge gap that appears between the centre and the front of the bonnet. You could always buy new bumpers and chrome 'em

- but they'll probably still rust out in two minutes flat.

Uncle Roy (ECAS) also sells rather lovely tube bumpers, y'know. Made by the nice people behind

so everso slightly solid.

(checks clock) 11 hours?

Reply to
Adrian