Re: Longest Range Rover?

The message

>from Lizzy Taylor contains these words: > >> >>
>No, that's hideouser.

All modern stretch limos are just vulgar IMO. Give me a proper classic limo anyday - one that will go round corners and has a turning circle smaller than an oil tanker ;-)

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Merc Pullman, please.

Reply to
SteveH

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

600?

Mmm. You going for the Idi Amin or the John Lennon look?

Reply to
Adrian

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) realised it was Wed, 27 Jun 2007

21:34:35 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

There's a priceless scene in 'The Driven Man', where Rowan Atkinson, driving his 600 Pullman, sees himself reflected in a window and asks "what the *&^% am I doing in this thing?" - or something to that effect.

Reply to
Yippee

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) realised it was Wed, 27 Jun 2007

22:29:53 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

Oh please. The only car in his garage that is not a penis extender is the Fiat 600 Abarth.

Reply to
Yippee

Hmmm, maybe not. Although Jay Kay owns one and I have to begrudgingly accept he's one of the coolest people of my generation.

(Not only does he have a car collection that is pretty much most people's fantasy garage, he also punches way above his weight when it comes to celebrity totty)

Reply to
SteveH

DB5, RS4, RS6, G-Wagen, Muira, Maserati A6 GCS, Pullman. None of these are 'penis extensions'.

You *could* claim it of the modern Ferraris and Lambos, but, if I had the cash, I'd have to have at least the F40 and Enzo.

Reply to
SteveH

Coolest person? An midget with attitude who picks fights with the press as long as he has a couple of paid gorillas behind him. I treasure that clip of a photographer punching JKs lights out when JK tried to increase his penis size by picking on someone smaller than himself.

Reply to
Steve Firth

To be fair, Steve, your musical hero is more likely to be Randy Bachman.

'Let's rock'

Reply to
SteveH

Who?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Bzzt wrong.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Bachman-Turner-Overdrive.....

Fuck me, I've just realised that you're even older than I originally thought.

Reply to
SteveH

That's about what I was thinking!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Ah, never liked them.

Said the person who worships the lead singer of a soul music tribute act.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Fails the "go round corners" and "turning circle" tests, also needs an oil tanker as a tender. Bloody hideous as well.

Reply to
Steve Firth