Re: Riley Elf -- Prototype ?--- booted mini badged as Austin

Back in the early mid sixties I had a customer with booted Mini just

> like the Elf/Hornet but it had a normal MK1 min front and the boot had > no fins --- very proffesional appeared to have been converted by the > factory. Was it a conversion or a factory prototype ?

Hi my friend has just told me that his dad has a booted mini as you state it and that it is a prototype from the late 60's, i have researched it and the closest thing to looking like it is the riley elf mini ? Any expansions on this ?

Reply to
tomsmallman25

Do you realise you are commenting on a post dating from 1998? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Glory days of this NG, for sure.

Reply to