Rebuilding a Spitfire ragtop?

Even though it is cold & snowy in Minnesota(USA), I took the initiative of taking the ragtop out of the garage, and into the warm laundry room. Nice little winter project for me to embark on. That project? Rebuilding my Spitfire's worn ragtop hardware and slapping on a new ragtop.

Questions:

How big are the pop rivets I'm supposed to use on the front seal headliner supposed to be? I'm going to dread drillnig out each & every one on this thing, since I'm just not that good at pop riveting.

Reply to
S1500

Although not the cheapest source (especially on the wrong side of the pond), if you order them from

or
you'll get the right size.

Reply to
DougP

"DougP" realised it was Thu, 1 Dec

2005 19:40:21 +0000 (UTC) and decided it was time to write:

I'm sure that

in the US will be thesame. They have a good reputation with most US Triumph owners that dobusiness with them.

Reply to
Yippee

You're right. And the other obvious one which I'd forgotten was

who I have a catalogue for.

Reply to
DougP

Reply to