Road Trip Video

Lovely music video for Doves 'Kingdom Of Rust'. Chap drives Mark 2 Granada across the Pennines in order to...well, I won't give away the ending.

Halmyre

It's a crap video and group.

Reply to
Clive

If those were supposed to be cremains, there aren't anything like enough of them.

Reply to
Huge

Maybe it was his cat's ashes by the look on his face. Or perhaps it was 'instant seagull' dust.

Reply to
Mark W

Maybe you'd prefer this, you little ray of sunshine you -

Halmyre

Halmyre brought next idea :

I recognised the roadside stop, it was somewhere near Saddleworth Moor

- it has/had a very rough parking area.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield