Rover P4: ever used as a police car??

Hi,

For the UK members: was the Rover P4 car ever used as a police car in the UK?? I know Wolseley's did, as Jaguars Mk2 and Morris Minors, but did the P4 so too??

Just curious!

Tx, rob

Reply to
robwill2

Theres one here

Twadger

( snipped-for-privacy@nospam.wxs.nl) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Speaking of Police Rovers...

Does anybody know why there's a really nice SD1 in full jam sandwich sat at Neasden tube depot, alongside the Met/Jubilee line? It's been there a fair while. I can't imagine it's somebody's daily driver, and it always looks

*lovely*, yet it lives outside.
Reply to
Adrian

As with the 2 X 2.8i Capri's in Richmond North Yorkshire. Just because they can ;-)

Nigel Cox