Rover P6 base unit / shell going spare

Having just stripped down my donor car (1973 Rover P6 2000TC) ready to haul off to the scrapyard, I can't help feeling that it's rather a waste. While it does need the odd patch in the usual places, it's nowhere near as rusty as I'd thought. So if you're struggling to restore a terminally rusty 4-cyl P6 and are within reach of Anglesey, it's yours.

Just the base unit. _Everything_ else has been removed apart from the screens. No documents as it's already been declared scrap. May be able to help with delivery as long as it's not too far.

I'll be taking a few photos soon, thinking I'd put 'em on the web as a guide to what to look for when buying a P6.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

can you deliver im in fishbourne i'll pay you petrol money?

Reply to
Rob, Jane and Freddy

Sorry, too late. It's gone. Check out Practical Classics' forum, there's a bloke in Cardiff who's always trying to get rid of P6 bits.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke