Rubber mouldings

I used to have a link to a company selling various rubber mouldings / extrusions by the foot online but seem to have lost it - can anyone help ?

(I'm loooking for a section a bit like a lower case 'h' with 5mm between the legs and about 25mm overall height)

Andrew Mawson Bromley, Kent, UK

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Hi Andrew, Sounds like one we sell, go to our website and check the "Extrusions" link, it's a .pdf file with cross sections of some popular sections. The list needs updating with several new profiles, but section LSM1 may be what you're looking for. Cheers, Bill.

Bill Davies

Bill,

I'll give you a ring tomorrow (Fri)

Andrew