Scimitar SE5 rear window hinge fixings

Dear all - a plea for advice here. One of the hinges on the rear window of my Scimitar (SE5, 1970 model) has worked somewhat loose - this is the part of the hinge that is fastened into the bodywork. Obviously I want to tighten it up, partly because it means the bad window leaks more than usual but mainly to stop the shifting hinge damaging the bodyshell. However, I'm nuggered if I can see where the bolt heads are, and although I've got the manual in front of me I can't see clearly how the fixed section of the hinge is fastened into the shell. Can anyone advise, please, as I'd like to get this particular problem solved ASAP, especially as it's raining again.

Reply to
ANDREW ROBERT BREEN

Have you considered torching the car to put it out of its misery?

Reply to
The Blue Max