SD1 Track Control Arms

Anyone got a source? Nearside needed, but a pair would be ok. Seems QH no longer list them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Was going to suggest Rimmers but they currently only have a price for the offside.

Still, probably worth giving them a call.

Doug

Reply to
Paul Coley

They'll want an arm and a leg if they have one. Listed in the club mag at IIRC 65 quid - proper price half that or less.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well their price for the offside one is £35 - so maybe worth a try still.

Reply to
Doug

No - that's what I meant. They were offering the nearside at near twice the price of the offside - itself a rip off.

I'm not really blaming them - they have a lot of slow moving stock and provide a good service.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I don't recognise the name. Do you have contact details?

(The firm, that is. Or your wife too ;-))

I'm booked to work that day, but might opt out. If not, I'll go to the spares day.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I only have the phone no for the birmingham branch let me know were you are and i will get your nearest branch Paul

Reply to
Paul Coley

SW London, surprisingly. Balham to be exact.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)" saying something like:

Gateway to the South?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

FOAD trolling bastard.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Yup. With traffic lights.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah - gotcha. Yeah I know what you mean - they are sometimes a bit expensive, but when I want something quickly for my Triumph I usually go to Rimmers.

Reply to
Doug

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember ":::Jerry::::" saying something like:

You haven't a clue, really, have you?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

fps is ferrari piston service, I have used the stratford branch before.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Got one and it's fitted. Cost 75 quid plus VAT. So if anyone comes across any, stick them on Ebay. Just the nearside, though, there's plenty of offside ones.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

When I want something quickly, at a sensible price, that might actually be the right part, I go to Canley Classics. When I want a cotter pin and am willing to chance it, I order from Rimmers.

Reply to
Stuffed