Smith rubber dial seals

Hello,

Does anyone know of anywhere where I can get hold of replacement dial seals to fit early MGB chrome bumper dials between the glass and the chrome rim ?

Any help much appreciated.

Many thanks

Pete

Reply to
Pete

i have a set of originals £130 no offers very rare

Reply to
moo two group

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Pete realised it was Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:21:47 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

You can use a length of 'glue your own' O-ring material. Should be about

1/16" or 1.5-2mm in diameter, if I'm not mistaken.
Reply to
Yippee

Try this

from

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Many thanks to all.

I've found a potential supplier (thanks to your collective responses !). Having said that I may keep in mind the complete set advertised by Andy. These seem O.k but hey ? who knows.

Pete

Reply to
Pete