SORN clarification

Hi

I finally got a eply to my SORN enquiry from DVLA as below:

CUSTOMER REF : V169190

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in replying.

The requirement to make a SORN declaration only applies to vehicles for which a licence was in force on or after 31 January 1998.

I trust this information is helpful to you.

Regards

Mrs C Dodd Customer Enquiries Vehicles

For further information on Driver and Vehicle Licensing, visit our website on

**REMOVE** 'myhat' from my return email address before sending!!
Reply to
MG

Which I think you'll find is precisely what I quoted from the DVLA web site in reply to your enquiry to the group. I wonder why I bothered.

-- Kevin Poole

**Use current month and year to reply (e.g. snipped-for-privacy@mainbeam.co.uk)*** B270NZ, SA1838, TC8512, GHD96825, GAN3/48519, GAN4/63840, GHD5/324616 Tiltbed car transporter trailer hire - £25/ day. Near Derby. May even tow it for you.
Reply to
Autolycus