store preparation?

Is there any idea what kind of job I should do before I park my car up?

Could you list the job from most necessary to unnecessary, Long term to short term?

Sorry about my english, hope you all could understand.

Cheers

Reply to
mini86

Could you make it specific about the engine?

Many thanks in advance

Reply to
mini86

I Googled 'storing a car' and got plenty of useful information...

Reply to
D. Brown

Thx, at least my english is understandable. :o}

Reply to
mini86