Sunbeam Rapier Fastback caravan helper springs

Greetings urcc

I read Jim Warrens post and thought, well I've got something that I was given recently and don't know what to do with, so ...

I have here this pair of caravan helper springs that were used with a

1971 Sunbeam Rapier Fastback, and they appear to include the necessary fixings and things. I also know the reg number of the vehicle concerned (which was last due for tax in 1990, according to a DVLA lookup), so if anybody knows of a good home for them I am all ears.

Cheers

Reply to
Roger Hunt