TR5 Wanted

Concours or near concours TR5 wanted.Preferably signal red or Royal Blue but other colours considered.

Reply to
AAH

I do hope you have pots of money these cars do not come cheap.

TR Bitz have one advertised but take care (although I am not suggesting it in this case I have not seen the car) there are numerous USA import TR250s dressed up to be TR5s even down to chassis plates lifted from a scrap genuine TR5.

Look for body repairs in the area where a lefthand drive column would be and non standard mountings for the pedal box, both visible under the bonnet, dead give aways.

Best of luck with your quest,

Regards,

Dixie

Reply to
dixie

A real one is under restoration at the Yaldhurst Transport Museum, Christchurch, NZ but their site is crap and the owner/curator is an idiot, not recommended. Ok Grant? Cheers, Neil

Reply to
Classic Car Fair

Duncan Hamilton have one for sale on our site at

Go to the classified section and do a search on Triumph.

Kindest regards

Tom

Reply to
Classic-Car-World Ltd