TR6 Buying Advice

Hello All

I'm hoping to buy a TR6, is there anything in particular to watch for or is it all common sense.

I have been a fan for a while in the general sense of knowing a bit about them, so am aware of the engine changes etc. Any general help however would be cool.

Many thanks.

Reply to
Undercover Elephant

Undercover Elephant realised it was Tue, 04 May 2004

21:51:03 GMT and decided it was time to write:

Yippee

Have a look at the forum on the Club Triumph web site

there are some tips there I think