Traffic in cars? But what about traffic to your website!

^^^^^^^ Yeah, I'd go along with that. :-)

Reply to
Ian Edwards

Snip.

snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.nl, snipped-for-privacy@bell.ca

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Dear reader, This message is only sent once to you. I found your newsgroup under the heading "cars". If the content does not apply to you then I apologise.

When you are looking for ways to find traffic, this rages over the Web. Take a look! Lots of traffic with no cost on advertising at all. I personally wrecked my brain and spend lots of time finding a way to promote my website. I share this with you. I think it fits to your newsgroup.

Check this please :

Or find dutch info on: www. webmarketingtips.nl

Caring for your success,

Regards,