Triumph - GT6 - 1967 - 1st/2nd Syncro Hub

Help! Anybody out there? Need transmission part to get this little baby back on the road. Can't find it anywhere. It is listed as 1st/2nd syncro hub. Please reply. Melody

url:

Melody Clare

Have you tried Canley Classics? I'd be very surprised if they couldn't help.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Their part number is 156911 - listed as not available. Rimmers list them secondhand (156911U) at =A326.25 inc VAT.

Ian

Reply to
Ian

I Googled that part number and found this site

25 quid inc VAT. I didn't check availability though.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

Aye, but in this case I'd suggest a phone call rather than just checking their web catalogue. They strip and rebuild gearboxes so are very likely to have a few used ones knocking around.

David from Anglian Triumph has been known to post to this group in the past, though I haven't seen him here for quite a while. I've always found him very efficient and to be recommended, though I doubt if he has the same level of stock as the bigger players.

The OP doesn't seem to be bothering to check for replies though, so I guess it could all be immaterial.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke