Triumph Spitfire Group

Hello All,

I hope this is the right group for this question/request, if not please tell me.

I just bought a 75 Spitfire and would like to locate some resouces(parts and expertise) for it in the The Columbus, Ohio area. It needs some work, primarly on a the driver (left hand) side A-Post, the speedometer cable, and mirrors.

Thank You,

R/ Howard

Reply to
Howard

As this is a UK newsgroup, you might find knowledge of Ohio a bit limited. But some of the UK spares suppliers might do mail order to the US. Try

as a starting point. Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

An owner's club would be the first place to start. There's the one above, and they give links to most of the other appropriate clubs.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Then when you've recovered from seeing their prices, try

Willy Eckerslyke

Hi Howard, I think this would ba a very good starting point:

mailing lists are primarily US based. There is a Spitfire specific list,and a general Triumph (though mainly TR) list. Check out the rest of theteam.net site as there are links to all of the major US and British partssuppliers, Cheers, Bill.

Reply to
Bill Davies

"Bill Davies" realised it was Mon, 22 May

2006 10:40:37 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

I second this suggestion. The Spitfires mailing list is full of helpful, knowledgeable and mostly American Spitfire owners. Very busy list, but mighty educational for a fresh Spitfire victim.

Reply to
Yippee

Thank you Jim,

I attended a car show this weekend and they came highly recommended.

R/ Howard

Reply to
Howard

Dave,

Thank you, That is an excellent link.

R/ Howard

Reply to
Howard

Willy,

Very interesting site, especially the two articles on the racing Spitfires.

I have not been able to get over the exchange rate either. I have to get out some of the "new" math to figure it out.

Thank you,

R/ Howard

Reply to
Howard