Triumph wing mirrors

Can you remember whether the wing mirrors on the MK II 2000s and the PI were in the same place?

If so, then that would probably have been the "standard" place, and that is what I am trying to find out.

If you have a photo that would be brilliant, but a description would do.

Jim

Reply to
Indy Jess John

Think the main reason to change to door mirrors is they are easier to adjust. Wing mirrors were a PITA - and that's only for one driver.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I don't have any photos and other than recalling that they were well forward of the front wheel spindle then I can't be of more help than that.

Do a Google image search for "Triumph 2000." You should be able to get a kind of triangulation on the position(s) from the examples there.

Reply to
Dean Dark

Yes, I remember that now. I *did* like wing mirrors though, the driver side one had less of a blind spot than a driver's door one does. At least, less than a drivers door one with flat glass does.

Reply to
Dean Dark