Update on my SD1 'repairs'

Some good news. I've had a full refund from Autopride. I'd rather be back in the position of before I went there, as at least the front wing will need to be replaced, and I supplied all the panels. But will not know what else needs to be done again until it's removed.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A half decent solution is better than none at all.

At least you have the cash refund to pay someone to do a decent job - if you can find one, that is.

Jim

Reply to
Indy Jess John

A half decent solution is better than none at all.

At least you have the cash refund to pay someone to do a decent job - if you can find one, that is.

Jim

Well done; sounds like a pretty good outcome from a messy situation.

Just curious - did Autopride refund the dosh through the goodness of their hearts, or was a spot of gentle kneecapping required?

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie