(USA)Old classic car magazine CMN

Hi

I apologise for being slightly off topic on this UK Classic Car Group but I know that this board has readers located in the USA.

Does anyone know anything about an old car magazine called "Collector's Motor News" ( or CMN for short) published in the 1980`s?

I`m looking for a copy of the March 1984 edition

Please reply either to the board or contact me directly via email at

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

Any advice or suggestions as to where I can locate a copy would be greatly appreciated..( apart from Ebay)

Thanks everyone

Chas

Reply to
Restoredclassic

I live in the USA, I looked about , but didn't find any magazines by that name, i found a "Hemmings motor news"

-- but thatwas all. Do you know where in the US it was published?

Good Luck in finding it.

PS:

Visit,Give,Sign guestbook, & take the poll,PASS it on!

Reply to
Lynn

I`ve asked this question elsewhere and someone has emailed me to say that the ( later ?? ) full title was " Collector`s Motor News including . Kit Car Monthly" and there were old copies for sale recently on ebay.com ( But not the month that I`m looking for :-(( .....and so I`ll be contacting the buyer and seller to ask for more info.

see

Someone else says that it was published by Walter R. Drew

919 South Street Long Beach, Ca 90805 (213) 423-3063

but the phone number no longer works.

It`s not the "Hemmings Motor News" either but I`ve already emailed several of their advertisers in the "Books & Magazine" advert section and am awaiting answers.

Thanks for your help .

If you can help even further then I would appreciate it.

Chas

For a FREE download of a fully coloured ,nostalgic, UK car tax disc from the

1950/60/70`s also an interesting list of Car Restoration projects see

Regards

Chas

Reply to
Restoredclassic