Vintage Manual Standard 8 10 12 14HP 1939-46 FA

This is a 1950s softback manual for the Standards listed above Goodish condition,no real damage,but cover a little tatty,some stains on the odd page etc,but still a solid book.

For auction on ebay @

Tylwyth

Hi all,

I am trying to remember a car brand. Maybe you can help me: it's small production car company. British. A bit like Caterham, TVR, etc, Maybe smaller. It's not a kit car (might have been an option). it had many part from major manufacturers. They produced severall sport cars, including a convertible, that had a kind of a mirror paint, not simply polished. I think it was a 2 seater. I won't mention the style, it was really nice, a mix between TVR, Aston and Lotus.... quite modern... Unique at the time. I think that was around 1993 this car came out.

Could you give me a hint to find that name? model or brand.

Thanks

Sorry, if it's not a classic (yet maybe)

Raoul

Reply to
C'est Raoul

Marcos ??

Reply to
Ian Edwards

Ian Edwards wrote in news:9Kzkc.308$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-gui.server.ntli.net:

I am checking the different models, it's not Marcos. But the Mantaray is a bit similar (but way more sporty).

Raoul

Reply to
C'est Raoul

Ian Edwards wrote in news:9Kzkc.308$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-gui.server.ntli.net:

I had a feeling it was still a known brand (TVR, etc.)

I think it's the Caterham 21.

I remember it had taillights from a Ford (mondeo).

it seems that's the one I was looking for.

Chrome was the "color".

Thanks anyway.

Raoul

Reply to