vinyl over the wall nut on the door of humber super snipe

Hi again looking for some more information on my humber super snipe , on al l four doors at the top of the wood trim is vinyl and it needs replacing it all cracked and broken some of it is missing all together ,i would think i t was heat moulded, where would i get some of this vinyl? Any help please

Reply to
humbersuper1961

Plenty of vinyl suppliers around. There are car specific ones like Woolies

- but you may also find it at a local fabric etc supplier. Or even Ebay.

It can be stretched to fit - a hot air gun helps. Depending on just how 'moulded' it is.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thank you for that I will have a look for it

Reply to
humbersuper1961