Wanted series 2 Moggie

Has anyone a good condition series 2 Moggie, must have 12 MOT

Details to snipped-for-privacy@mail.com please

Reply to
Moggy Man

Moggy Man ( snipped-for-privacy@mail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

We'll assume you don't mean a tabby, so perhaps you could give us a hint as to precisely which flavour of "Moggie" you mean?

Morris Minor? Morgan? Unimog?

Give us a hint...

Reply to
Adrian

I've come across the concept of a Morgan being referred to as a Moggy a few times before, and even seen a very pretty 4/4 with a registration of MOGxxx, but thats the first time I've seen it used to refer to a Unimog? Anyways, the 'Series II' from the original poster would indicate he's looking for a Morris Minor in this instance :o)

--

usually 50 Minors or so for sale at any time

Reply to
nullified

Always by fat blokes with beards, though.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

Why on earth would anyone want any? The minor obviously being the worst pile of s**te out of them all! Minors are driven by the suspects in life... never trust a minor driver, it's either an old bastard or a paedophile

Reply to
drbrendon

sigh... yes, son, you're right. Why dont you stick to bidding on fewawi badges and dreaming of the whole car, eh?

Reply to
nullified

That's all of us in this group, isn't it?

Oh, just me then.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Willy Eckerslyke (oss108no snipped-for-privacy@bangor.ac.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I'm clean-shaven.

Ish.

Reply to
Adrian

I'd assumed that you had three days' stubble, a greasy beret and a gitane dangling from one corner of your mouth.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

I work not far from Morgan's "factory" from time to time. A few years ago a friend of mine was taking me to lunch and we followed a car leaving Morgan's and heading to the same pub. The passenger side of the Morgan had a woman with long blonde hair, very smartly dressed. The fat bearded bloke driving parked right by the pub door nose to wall and they got out while my friend was finding a parking spot.

My friend, a long-term batchelor was getting v. interested in the woman. When we got in she was standing at the bar and looked very glamorous, although we only had a rear view. Friend full of sighs and muttering under his breath, wondering if they were a couple or just boss+secretary because she seemed too young for fat bearded bloke.

Then she turned around. About 80 years old I reckon and showing every year of it in her face + another 15 years or so.

Watching my friend's face was fun.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Lol, a duex cheveaux appreciator then?

Reply to
nullified

That's the boy. I, on the other hand, have a DS so I am always immaculately dressed, suave and sophisticated, carrying a fine calfskin wallet with well worn membership cards for the AA, RAC, Green Flag, ETA ...

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

Hehe, I saw a vision the other day that had me wondering if it was you. Reliant Robin painted white, with zebra stripes, being driven by the hairest individual I've seen in years. He looked for all the world like Hagrid out of the Harry Potter films. The entire windscreen was filled with hair, with just a pair of eyes poking out.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Nah, partly because I'm clean shaven and partly because I sold the Rialto last year. Are you sure it wasn't a baldy man taking twenty hairy dogs for a drive?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

What do they call that 2CV based van thingy, looks like a Nissan hut on wheels? If it wasnt for the fact that the Minor club would drum me out if I showed up on one of them, I'd love one. Umm, hang on a mo... :o)

Reply to
nullified

Ian Johnston ( snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I don't smoke, and rarely wear hats.

Other than that, you're not far out...

Reply to
Adrian

nullified ( snipped-for-privacy@null.null) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You're clever, you are...

Reply to
Adrian

nullified ( snipped-for-privacy@null.null) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

A 2cv van.

Unless you're thinking of the bigger H-van, more like Transit-sized.

I've got two 2cv vans...

Reply to
Adrian

Heh, they have been referred to as "sheds" elsewhere.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Steve Firth (%steve%@malloc.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

That's probably because they are...