welding helmet

Dear Friend

Our company Suzhou Everflying

ispossibly the largest supplier of kinds of welder helmet from China.Our products can be found in the U.S.A., all European countries, aswell as other countries around the world. Our product quality isexcellent, and because of volume, we are able to offer all of ourproducts at very competitive prices. If you have any question on welder helmet or want to buy helmet from China, you can contact me, our price is very competitive, i must can bring you big profit.

Please go to our web site

to viewthose products that interest you. Tks & have a nice day !!!!

Michiel

TEL: +86-512-68089081/82 FAX: +86-512-68089080 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@toolfair.com

Reply to
linda