where is huge?

Huge, scumbag...

Where is jle? now he **was** just a wanker!

Another.. steve firth, what a f*ckin' loser he was too. If you see firth give him a hiding from me (if he ain;t getten in from inside)

Reply to
may've

You mean J.L.E, I think. AFAIR he disappeared 2 or 3 years ago. Came back a few months later using a different name. Something beginning with J. I recognised the style and asked if he was actually J.L.E using a different name. He didn't reply. Simply disappeared again, but someone in the n/g did confirm that my guess was correct, and that it was J.L.E using an alias.:-) AFAIK he no longer frequents any uk.rec.car groups, but I'd be surprised if he wasn't still posting somewhere. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Fix your computer's clock - you are posting from 2007.

Reply to
Gordon

Maybe he's from the future, and he knows that Hugh willenbe dead?

Reply to
Dean Dark

hugh davies? did he just die of old age?

Reply to
carott