Who might produce 'Brooklands' decal for my Capri please

Can someone recommend a company that will sell me a "Brooklands" decal for my Capri 280? Many thanks!

Reply to
Jaap

Jaap ( snipped-for-privacy@tigerhotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

If you've got the image, or even a decent photo and dimensions, then you should find any local vinyl sign shop can do it.

Reply to
Adrian

Probably showing my ignorance as usual, but I didn't think Ford ever put a Brooklands badge on it? It acquired the name because it was Brooklands Green?

In which case a good source of Brooklands badges might be... Brooklands?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Ian Dalziel ( snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Looks like you might be right...

"the Capri 280 was only available in Brooklands green - and the name of the paint has stuck with the car - most often refered to as a Brooklands than a Capri 280."

Well worth a visit anyway.

Reply to
Adrian

I have not used this company, but I know the owner, and he's fine, fine man. I have no commercial interests in this company.

Reply to
Ben Blaney

You are right; this will be a little addition of my own, but it has to be in the same font as the Capri logo.

Reply to
Jaap

Looks like a good place -thanks for the tip

Reply to
Jaap