wolsley 1300

hi all im just after a rough idea on what my cars worth in reality.....

1969 H wolsley 1300 in dark green with a verified 31,000 miles....inside is like new...outside is great apart from a few scabs on the rear arches....its got new tyres,exhaust and rear subframe...it will have a years mot aswell......any rough idea of what to advertise it at would be great as im looking to buy a bigger classic car so i can fit the dogs in it aswell...

thanks

dave

Reply to
dave cuss

dave cuss was seen penning the following ode to ... whatever:

Practical Classics suggests 850 for a condition 2 car, should give you a starting point.

Hmm. I really, really don't need another car, even if it's the right colour.

*Sigh*

Whereabouts in the country are you?

Reply to
Timo Geusch