Wtd: Practical Classics Dec 1998

Hi All,

Has anyone got a copy of Practical Classics for December 1998 that (s)he doesn't want? It's got a green Elan +2 on the cover. I'll happily pay UK postage. The back numbers department doesn't go back that far.

Richard Porter

Reply to
Richard Porter

Have you tried ebay? ( or if there is not one for sale at the moment ,then try an emai lto some of the regular sellers on there)

Would a scanned copy of the cover be of any use as I might have a copy in the loft?

Good luck

Chas

For a FREE download of a fully coloured ,nostalgic, UK car tax disc from the

1950/60/70`s also an interesting list of Car Restoration projects see
Restoredclassic

Thanks for the offer Chas. Actually I have a copy but I need another one to send to a friend. I might see one at Knebworth Park.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Porter

Yep a mint copy, yours for a quid + postage.

Chris

Reply to
Kris