01 corvette service manual PDF

Does anyone know where I can download a free manual for 97-04 or even an 01 Coervette? Thank you in advanced.
From Dave

I have it, but I also have dialup and a 48.8 meg file is not a smart thing to transmit. Got any other way of getting it as a CD? I can kick it off late at night and see what happens.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
> Got any other way of getting it as a CD? I can kick it off late at night

So is yours.
Dad

snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com