01 corvette service manual PDF

Does anyone know where I can download a free manual for 97-04 or even an 01 Coervette? Thank you in advanced.

From Dave

Reply to
David S

I have it, but I also have dialup and a 48.8 meg file is not a smart thing to transmit. Got any other way of getting it as a CD? I can kick it off late at night and see what happens.

Reply to
Dad

ping me back off line your address is blocked

Reply to
Kickstart

So is yours.

Dad