01 Turn Signals Intermittment

I wonder if someone else has problems with the C5 turn signals? Sometimes they work and other times they are dead. I still have some of the extended warranty and the dealer says they will fix it if I can
bring it in when they are not working. All I have to do to fix them is head for the dealer and they start working perfect.
Anything someone can suggest?
tell the vette your going to the park. take a roundabout way to the dealership so she isnt spooked.
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI