05 convertable yellow on black

Loaded with every option including power top. $62,877.52 plus tax (6%) am I paying too much? Thanks, in advance Gina.

\(*_*)/ wrote:

excuse me! convertible!!!!
Some dealers are offering up to $8,000 off MSRP. I'm not sure if it is for a power top C6, but you might want to check some of the larger dealers that post on www.c5forum.com www.corvetteforum.com and others.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------000804030908020301070208 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
If I was in the market for a new C6 I think it would be neat to google dealerships east of the Miss or west of the Miss (depending where I lived) and find the best deal/color/options and fly in or rental car to pick it up. I'd bet you could save several grand and have a nice ride home.
When I bought my '94 ragtop I went to Atlanta and stayed the weekend and shopped all the dealerships and found the one I wanted, dropped off my rental car and drove it home to Pensacola. I saved $3500 off the local dealers. Plus chapped the salesman's ass that whined about taking the time to order one in when, I brought it in the local dear for it's first service. :-)
L DaVinci wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

--------------000804030908020301070208
wrote something wonderfully witty:

Atlanta to buy my cars. Not once was a dealership in Fl ever able to bet an Atlanta price.
--

"Maybe worshiping the cross and the painful death rather
than the well lived life really has distorted our sense
ZombyWoof wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

--------------020008030700010104020502
When I first began buying Corvettes, I was 20 and at that time, there weren't many that young buying Corvettes around here. Often, a salesman would reluctantly show me a car, refuse to let me drive the car, and do his best to run me off.
I ALWAYS made a point to return in a few weeks when I bought my next one to park it right in front of the office and go in to find the manager (whom they usually wouldn't let me see, either) and let them know that I was in there a week or two before, wanted to look at that 19xx Corvette that is still on their lot, but THAT salesman wouldn't let me so I bought the Corvette OUTSIDE instead from someone else.
I don't know if it ever changed any of their attitudes, but it made me feel better.

LOLOL Me too!!!
Tom in Missouri wrote:

--
Ric Seyler

.

Yep Tom.... and that was all that mattered.... Case on not getting mad just getting even...
Bob Griffiths
The problem is that you are looking at one of the last millenium yellow verts to be made since the color was discontinued as of 03/10/05 so if that is the color you have to have you best give it due consideration. Dealers aren't coming off convertible prices a lot with spring arriving and probably won't again until end of the season, at which point there will be no MY cars available. What is actual MSRP on the car? There are dealrs in Atlanta, New Jersey and Ohio that will come off MSRP by several thousand (on coupes, not sure about convertibles). Sometimes to get exactly what you want, you have to pay for the privlege. If color isn't important at all, then you can certainly do better on price.
Tom
\(*_*)/ wrote:

. If color

Kickstart