'07 coupe for sale $39k

I have a velocity yellow 2007 C6 coupe I'm selling. Miles are 3,500. Asking $39k. Hardly ever drove it; just on sundays. Kept in the garage. Still has new car smell. $39k is a heck of a lot cheaper than anyone on Ebay or dealers for this car/miles. Email me if interested snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
daviddelorean

Humm, 42k for a new 'O8

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Bob I

Read the very fine print on that site. The cheapest '08 you're going to get identical to my '07 options/style is $46k - $49k.

Reply to
daviddelorean

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
'Key

still be an 08 !

Reply to
'Key

Yep it would still be an 08 BUT just how many of "us" could tell the difference between a 07 (with 3500 miles on her clock) and an 08 with

3 miles on its clock...

Only thing I see is that MY checkbood would still have enough in it to pay for a couple of 10 cruises to keep my wife happy... LOL

Bob G.

Reply to
Bob G.

Reply to
Bob I

I agree that in the short run this may matter but if you keep it for

20 plus years, likely not a big deal. Of course technically you are correct.
Reply to
observer

Yeah, I'd take the change in steaks, gasoline and B&B admissions.

OTOH, when that new one rolls off the dealer's delivery paddock you know that the 3.2 miles on the clock didn't include many 1/4 mile runs.

...when I bought my '02 it came with a couple of timeslips -- how many come with the '07 we're discussing???.

-- pj

Reply to
pj

Gosh Bob, you're fast. Around the world like lightening and now you've crossed the dateline. (check the calendar on that computer.)

Cheers ... pj

Reply to
pj

I'm out of time traveling mode for a couple of days ..reset it Back to yesterday...which is today...LOL

Bob G,

Reply to
Bob G.

My take on tis is that IF I were to buy the 08 it would be a used car as soon as the deal was done... BUT it would technically be one year younger then the 07.... Personally I'd go for the 07 and like I said previously take my wife on 2 Ocean Cruises this winter ...she would be happy and so would both my checkbook and me... Win Win Win.

Bob G.

Reply to
Bob G.

This michine has been giving me a lot of date & time problems ever since the early switch to DST ...like its got a mind of its own...I reset the date/time and all is well for a few days then ..pop its wrong...

So this is another NOTE from the future... ???

Time to get the old hammer and bailing wire out and fix this damn computer !

Boib G

Reply to
Bob G.