'07 coupe for sale $39k

I have a velocity yellow 2007 C6 coupe I'm selling. Miles are 3,500. Asking $39k. Hardly ever drove it; just on sundays. Kept in the garage. Still has new car smell. $39k is a heck of a lot cheaper than
anyone on Ebay or dealers for this car/miles. Email me if interested snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Humm, 42k for a new 'O8
http://www.kerbeck.com /
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Read the very fine print on that site. The cheapest '08 you're going to get identical to my '07 options/style is $46k - $49k.

still be an 08 !
--
'Key
=====

Yep it would still be an 08 BUT just how many of "us" could tell the difference between a 07 (with 3500 miles on her clock) and an 08 with 3 miles on its clock...
Only thing I see is that MY checkbood would still have enough in it to pay for a couple of 10 cruises to keep my wife happy... LOL
Bob G.

Nope, you seem to forget yours is USED and a year older.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I agree that in the short run this may matter but if you keep it for 20 plus years, likely not a big deal. Of course technically you are correct.
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:04:09 -0600, observer wrote:

My take on tis is that IF I were to buy the 08 it would be a used car as soon as the deal was done... BUT it would technically be one year younger then the 07.... Personally I'd go for the 07 and like I said previously take my wife on 2 Ocean Cruises this winter ...she would be happy and so would both my checkbook and me... Win Win Win.
Bob G.
Bob G. wrote:

Yeah, I'd take the change in steaks, gasoline and B&B admissions.
OTOH, when that new one rolls off the dealer's delivery paddock you know that the 3.2 miles on the clock didn't include many 1/4 mile runs.
...when I bought my '02 it came with a couple of timeslips -- how many come with the '07 we're discussing???. -- pj
Bob G. wrote:

Gosh Bob, you're fast. Around the world like lightening and now you've crossed the dateline. (check the calendar on that computer.)
Cheers ... pj

This michine has been giving me a lot of date & time problems ever since the early switch to DST ...like its got a mind of its own...I reset the date/time and all is well for a few days then ..pop its wrong...
So this is another NOTE from the future... ???
Time to get the old hammer and bailing wire out and fix this damn computer !
Boib G
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:41:24 -0500, Bob G. <rg327_remove_comcast.net> wrote:

I'm out of time traveling mode for a couple of days ..reset it Back to yesterday...which is today...LOL
Bob G,
---snip---