Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ticket for too fast for conditions
A car stopped in front of me on I96 i swerved to avoid it, lost control and wrecked my car on the shoulder. Michigan St. Police show up and write me a ticket for driving too fast for conditions....
7
7

Interesting problem solved
I've had this problem with my 94 for about 4-5 years now. It had a high speed miss. Running at 65 in 6th, when punching the gas it would stumble badly. it didn't happen very often, and downshifting...

Corvett C6 ZR1 VS GT-R at Nurburgring
The Vette wins by two seconds:

Finally Stopped the Battery Drain
After scratching my head and taking my 2008 Z06 to the Chevy dealer for dead batteries and having to reprogram various computers many times, I finally found the problem with the Vette. It's the Mild...
1
1

FS: 2007 Full Throttle Keychains (Chevy) "Corvette" Keychain
2007 Full Throttle Keychains (Chevy) "Corvette" Keychain I have for sale the 2007 Full Throttle Keychain (Chevrolette) "Corvette" Genuine Leather Keychain in Original Packaging. The keychain features...

FS: 1995 Revell-Monogram Inc. "'67 Corvette 427 Roadster" Model Kit (Factory-Sealed)
1995 Revell-Monogram Inc. "'67 Corvette 427 Roadster" Model Kit (Factory-Sealed) I have for sale the 1995 Revell-Monogram Inc. (factory-sealed) "'67 Corvette 427 Roadster" Model Kit [1:25 scale]...

FS: 1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991) Chevrolet Corvettes 100-Card Set
1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991) Chevrolet Corvettes 100-Card Set I have for sale the 1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991) Chevrolet Corvettes 100-Card Set. The set includes full...

Re: Where is everyone?
We're still here, where have you been?
2
2

a test posting
Sed vestibulum, neque nec scelerisque cursus, nisl ipsum elementum lorem, sed varius felis lectus id velit. In posuere ipsum sit amet dui consectetur non accumsan libero tincidunt. Maecenas eget nibh...

C5 FOB batt life?
Used to get about a year out of batts. Now down to 9mos. Both FOBs die within a week of each other. Normal/usual? Or, is this symptomatic of impending car issue?
5
5

How quickly we forget
DOH, what was I thinking the, C2, C3, & C4 has a fuel filler in the middle. I'm sure GM finally put it on the side to keep from confusing drivers when they check the "Best kept auto secret" for filler...

How You Know Your C5 is OLD
Look at the pump icon on the fuel gage and notice which side the hose is attached. Mine shows the hose on the right but the gas cap in on the left in C5. I wonder when GM updated the icon to show the...
4
4

94 turn signal problem
when i turn on the left signal, everything is correct. when using the right signal, the stop doesn't appear to hold the stalk in the turn position anymore. is the a problem with the switch itself...
7
7

Has anyone had Vintage Air (a/c) added to their Corvette ?
Im wondering how well it cools, whether you have tinted windows or not, its reliability, and how often youve had to recharge it ? Im impressed with how factory it looks inside and under the hood....
2
2

Want To Buy: 1965 Corvette Convertible Silver with Red Interior.
I am located in Atlanta, GA. Let me know what you have. Jack