Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: 1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991) Chevrolet Corvettes 100-Card Set
1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991) Chevrolet Corvettes 100-Card Set I have for sale the 1991 Collect-A-Card "Vette Set" (1953-1991) Chevrolet Corvettes 100-Card Set. The set includes full...

FS: 1991 Collect-A-Car (Vette Set) 1988 Callaway Sledghammer
1991 Collect-A-Car (Vette Set) 1988 Callaway Sledghammer I have for sale 1991 Collect-A-Card (Vette Set) "1988 Corvette Callaway Sledghammer" Hologram in MINT condition. The Hologram features the...

Expensive Repair in Process
After two dead batteries on my 2001 Coupe it was taken to the dealer on a flat bed truck. The first report is BCM (Body Control Module) is drawing 4 amp and that is what is killing the batteries. The...
16
16

Example of Good GM Design :-(
The battery in my 2001 C5 died and that's okay as it was almost 3 years old. I had a heck of a time removing the side terminals because GM left little or no space to remove side terminals. My only...
8
8

C5 normal trans temps
I was bored in traffic today and scrolled through the displays. I showed a trans temp at 218 and the engine temp at 229. The OAT was reading 108, probably closer to 103 real world. What is the normal...
4
4

Any opinions on Programmers?
thinking of getting a programmer. diablo, hyperteh or superchip forma 2000 6 speed. only mods are a magnaflow catback & an offroad pipe. thanx...
2
2

C5 AC Blower Motor Noise
Blower was making a rattling sound and increased when making a left turn. Problem: The drain for the AC evaporator was plugged. Motor and resistor were soaked with standing water in the enclosure.....
12
12

76 problem - advice requested.
I have a 1976 vette with about 120K miles on it. Owned it since new. Last year I had to do a fair amount of work on it (spring, shocks, rad support bracket, new rad, new water pump.). It seems to have...
18
18

0-60 speeds
I hope this doesn't turn out to be a dumb question but... When they test those 0-60 speeds on a standard transmission is there a set protocol for at what rpm you shift and how many gears are used?
6
6

Stingray Concept
Interesting pictures

Kudos to GM Engineering for Keyfob
My hats off to the GM team that designed the Corvette C5 Keyfob. My wife just ran mine through the washer and dryer. I heard it clanking around and she could have cared less. The noise was driving me...
4
4

FS: 2001 AMT Inc. "1955 Corvette" Model Kit
2001 AMT Inc. "1955 Corvette" Model Kit I have for sale the 2001 AMT Inc. "1955 Corvette" Plastic Model Kit (Skill 2) with Original Box (1:25 Scale). The box front features a red, 1955 Corvette (with...

FS: 2001 AMT Inc. "1955 Corvette" Model Kit
2001 AMT Inc. "1955 Corvette" Model Kit I have for sale the 2001 AMT Inc. "1955 Corvette" Plastic Model Kit (Skill 2) with Original Box (1:25 Scale). The box front features a red, 1955 Corvette (with...

what do you C1 and C2 guys use for wiper blades?
Hi all, I don't own a Corvette, but I do have a '55 Studebaker, and have a friend who's seriously into 53-64 Studes. What does this have to do with 'vettes, you ask? Well, all 56-64 Studebaker Hawks...
1
1

Koenigsegg CCX vs Corvette ZR1
Wow, I knew that the ZR1 was HIGHLY overrated and that it got crushed by 1/2 second in a 1/4 drag race by the 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo which has 138 less bhp and weighs hundreds of more lbs. I knew...
9
9