12522961 Convertible Conversion Kit

Does anyone have any idea where to get a GM part #12522961 Kit. This allows you to install a Glass rear window convertible top on a 1990 Corvette. Please e-mail me if you have one or know of anybody that does have one. Thanks snipped-for-privacy@machlink.com

Reply to
bwegner

google is your friend

g'luck

Reply to
'Key

I put a new top on my 87 , glass window, no modifications, no problems

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart