Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BASE GTR vs ZR1 at the top gear track
What a shock, the ZR1 got its butt kicked again, and not even by the Spec-V, Spec Nur, or Spec Nismo, but by the BASE model. ZR1 is overpriced garbage. The laps are at the end of the videos....
9
9

More Eureka Springs Photos
Hi, Hope everyone liked the autoX pics. I noticed that the C4s have the least body roll of all the generations that ran. Here are more pics from that weekend. Some of the show- I also posted some...
1
1

Corvette Flyby at 198 mph ; skillful driver or completely nuts ? You decide.
20
20

Need Help!
Anyone out there have any good tips as to how to remove the brake power boost on an '81? It appears that the 4 mounting studs come through the firewall from the engine side. Almost impossible to get...
5
5

Alternator will not produce current
Hi there, I am trying to use a 10 S1 series Delcotron alternator, that is one of several spares for my 1970 Corvette, collected when I had access to a breakers yard. I have made all the mounting...
7
7

How good of a deal do you think this is : 1999 Built Viper for my near stock 2006 C6 Vette ?
His Viper is a 1999 built 510 cid stroker with Paxton Supercharger with 10 k miles on it. 896 rwhp at 15 lbs boost using Methanol. Mine is a 2006 LS2 with Headers/cats/x/ 3" pipes with Blackhawk...
16
16

FS: "Corvette Evolution 1953-1986" Litho Sheet
"Corvette Evolution 1953-1986" Litho Sheet I have for sale the "Corvette Evolution 1953-1986" Litho Sheet. The sheet measures 23"x36" is in full-color and features 29 models of Corvettes from 1953 to...
4
4

Tires, Thanks
Finally got all of your replies. Appreciate it. Sorry for annoying the group, my posts weren't showing up. Thanks

tires
Bought a 98 vette. Has toyo tires. They seem quite loud over the highway. Is this a known issue? My first on replacements. Thanks Joe
7
7

GK
Good bye GK, you fought the fight with a known outcome as cancer to soon takes from us another friend, class mate, and brother-in-law. I'll always remember the drag races (the Thunderbird never had a...
1
1

Eureka Springs Corvette Weekend
Hi, I've posted some photos from the ESCW autoX on imageshack. I don't belong to any corvette clubs or forums yet, so if you do feel free to post the link so other vette fans can see them. I've...
3
3

Corvette Storage
Does anyone know of a good product to keep the mice away? Thanks from CT.
6
6

4 post lifts
I'm looking to create additional floor space in my garage with a 4 post lift (or something else if anyone has a better idea). I've sent away for info from Dannmar. When I sent away, I didn't realize...
4
4

Heating/Cooling Display Dim on 2000 C5
The subject display is very dim and very hard to see during the day. If I turn on the headlamps, the display will dim and come up when I turn up the display rheostat, but the display will be no...
7
7

Selling my 1977 Corvette
Hello, I am selling my 1977 Vette as I need the garage space...I am posting a link here to view I don't know what the rules for posting a "for sale" link here is but it's on topic. Thanks... Jim
1
1