160 deg. thermostat

any commemts, on installing 160 deg. thermostat on c-5???

Why? If you need to mess with it, change the cooling fan level.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

not really....
--
"Key"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040506060807000501050304 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I prefer the PowerStat in my '94... but even it won't keep it at 160. A true temp of 160 would be inefficient anyway.....
'Key wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler