1958 Corvette in Cuba

Here is one at a wedding:

Corvettes were popular among those who could afford sports cars in pre- Castro Cuba as were MGs & Jaguars. Fulgencio Batista gave a 1956 or

1957 Corvette to one of his sons for his birthday. Have seen a picture of it with the two of them in the car. . Over the years I have seen various pictures of Corvettes in Cuba. Most are in Sorry condition having been kept running with Russian parts. Have also seen Thunderbirds. I wonder whatever became of the red Mercedes 300 SL Ernie Kovacs drove in " Our Man in Havana".....
Reply to
atlantic965