1960 chrome wheels

Does anyone make chrome 17" or 18" wheels to fit a 1968 Vette?
Thanks, Craig
*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

I certainly hope not! hehehehe Uggggh.... dubs on a Vintage Vette.
16in Torque Thrust D Repops would look good. But to me 16in would be the max diameter without looking frikkin "Pimped"... :-)
Craig wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Oh how sheltered you are Ric, there are some that look great.
http://www.mcspeed.homestead.com/files/corvette_side.jpg
http://www.hvydeez.com /
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

18's read about it
http://www.mcspeed.homestead.com/About_Us.html
--
Kickstart

That is one damn fine looking automobile.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

those sure do "look great"...
my2
--