1966 Vette - How Much is it Worth?

I have a red stock 1966 Vette, 350 engine (but I have the original 327 in storage), black convertible top, 40,000 miles. The engine runs but it needs a new rear end. The gas tank, fuel lines, calipers, and a
few other parts have been removed for restoration. The transmission will probably have to be overhauled. It will take a few grand to bring back to driving condition and I'm not sure if I want to restore it before sale. On the outside and inside it looks beautiful. Any idea what it's worth? Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

This should be a good place to look: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fX