1969 vette motor

I have a complete 1969 vette 350 motor. It has the factory 4 barrel carb and intake along with the factory exhaust manifolds and valve covers. The motor has been disassembled and it is in great shape.
I have been relocated for work and I am interested inselling the motor. Is there anyone interested or know of anyone that needs a motor? I am in Charlotte NC.
Thanks, Marshall
I dont think a 350 Vette Motor was introduced until 1970 . What is the stamping on the block ?
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:27:56 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (dave) wrote:

No..
First the 350 Cubic Inch engine in a Vette was in the 1969 Model Year I am very fond of 327's and I remember drinking a beer at the wake I held for the 327... LOL
Bob G

it was optional... http://tinyurl.com/3du3y8
--
"Key"