1969 VIN Locations ??

We have a 1969 Roadster that just came in and we are working on verifying the VIN. The door tag was removed when it was painted and misplaced. Where
else is the VIN on this car? It isn't a numbers matching car.
Thanks CCC
Driver side windscreen pillar.
rodent

Front of windshiled pos drives side and top of the frame below the drivers side door.