1973 Corvette KRAZY Prices!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&itemE54611474

wrote something wonderfully witty:

If you'll notice he has 0 Bids. He started it with a $19,900 asking price.
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."

"ZombyWoof" < snipped-for-privacy@Zappa.net> wrote in message
1968-1973 vettes are fetchin a good dollar now. Especially if they are in number 2 or better condition.

================== Not that I am interested ..my garage is full enough at the moment...
BUT this car has the right engine and the right transmission...and is a rather unique year... Even picking up an old pricing guide 2002 and (yea I know Pie in the sky figures) Excellent conditioned BB 73's "were" valued at 22 to 23 K....
Krazy ? Who am I to know All I can say is that this Spring at Carlisle I stopped looking for a Nice 68-72 BB Chevelle because all the nice ones were priced close to $40,000 ... to me that was Krazy...but they were selling in the mid to high 30's ...
Bob G.