1973 Corvette KRAZY Prices!

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 21:17:28 -0400, "localhost2" wrote something wonderfully witty:

If you'll notice he has 0 Bids. He started it with a $19,900 asking price.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

===================

Not that I am interested ..my garage is full enough at the moment...

BUT this car has the right engine and the right transmission...and is a rather unique year... Even picking up an old pricing guide 2002 and (yea I know Pie in the sky figures) Excellent conditioned BB 73's "were" valued at 22 to 23 K....

Krazy ? Who am I to know All I can say is that this Spring at Carlisle I stopped looking for a Nice 68-72 BB Chevelle because all the nice ones were priced close to $40,000 ... to me that was Krazy...but they were selling in the mid to high 30's ...

Bob G.

Reply to
Bob G.

It started @ $19,000.00 and has 5 bids that come up to $19,900.00

Reply to
ZÿRiX
1968-1973 vettes are fetchin a good dollar now. Especially if they are in number 2 or better condition.
Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa