1974 Big Block

Looking for 74 Big Block...Clean...Under $7500

Add pictures here
✖
Glynn Fitzgerald wrote:

Thanks, needed a good laugh.
Good luck.
TomC '90 ZR1 #792
Add pictures here
✖
Crabs wrote:

It's a wine-country ISP -- figures!
--
…PJ
’89 HookerCar, ’02 E-blu 6-spd Coupe
Glynn Fitzgerald wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

Bwahahahahahahahaha!
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp
Add pictures here
✖
That's about right. I have a 1974 Big Block. I'd let him have it for $7000.
It is a 1974 over-the-counter 4-bolt main, built as a 427, Chevy aluminum heads, Edelbrock CX-427 intake, TRW 12.5:1 pistons, balanced, rods shot-peened, 7-1/2 rods, etc.
Even has four wheels - a grocery shopping cart cut down.

Add pictures here
✖
geez, and here I have been sadly keeping my bone stock, blue, silver leather interior, BB 4 sp, Air, 74 vette all these years and it's not even worth $7500....now I'm depressed.....

✖