1975 Corvette 32K Miles $5K

1975 Corvette with '82 motor and front end. Short rear window. 32K original miles per title. Runs great. Auto, PW, PS, AC, mirror T-Tops. New injection computer, battery, master cylinder and more. Paint is chipping and needs some attention overall, as it has been off road for three years, but is solid and runs great. Interior is VG. Pics available. Clean title and service docs included. Serious buyers only, please! Feel free to come and check it all out, as car is sold "as is".
Reply to
hudathunk

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 19:26:24 -0400, hudathunk wrote something wonderfully witty:

Check it out where?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Not in California. Weymouth?

-- PJ

Reply to
PJ

You beat me to it. It would sure help if he had some photos, location, and contact information.

Heck, with the tinypic.com website, he only needs pictures on his PC and we can see them.

Ok Hudathunk, try again. Post a few pictures on tinypic.com and post the URLs here along with some contact info.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri