1975 Corvette 32K Miles $5K

1975 Corvette with '82 motor and front end. Short rear window. 32K original miles per title. Runs great. Auto, PW, PS, AC, mirror T-Tops. New injection
computer, battery, master cylinder and more. Paint is chipping and needs some attention overall, as it has been off road for three years, but is solid and runs great. Interior is VG. Pics available. Clean title and service docs included. Serious buyers only, please! Feel free to come and check it all out, as car is sold "as is".
wrote something wonderfully witty:

--
ZombyWoof

The wages of sin are death, but after taxes are taken out,
ZombyWoof wrote:

Not in California. Weymouth? -- PJ
You beat me to it. It would sure help if he had some photos, location, and contact information.
Heck, with the tinypic.com website, he only needs pictures on his PC and we can see them.
Ok Hudathunk, try again. Post a few pictures on tinypic.com and post the URLs here along with some contact info.